background

Sunday, April 7, 2013

E-mail 3-25-13



Mother. That was a solid email!   Merci beaucoup.  Sounds like life has been swell for ya’ll.  Ya deserve it!   I forgot all about March Madness.  You know you’re on a mission when you forget about the best sporting event in the world.  But that’s okay.   Missions rock.   That’s funny that you brought up golf because... I’m going today!   I’m pretty excited.   Its super cold but I don’t argue when a member offers to take us.  I’m pumped.  Most P days we just sleep and write letters.  This p-day we actually get to do something with our lives!   Should be a good time.  Hopefully I haven’t lost the golfing swag.   I’m afraid imma wiff but that’s alright... it will be fun néanmoins.   That’s awesome that you had lots of people qualify for HOSA nationals.  Should be a good time.  It’s crazy to think that it is already time for nationals again.  Last time that happened I was in the MTC.  Its sooooo crazy how fast time flies.  Life is weird.  Growing up is the worst. I don’t want the end to come!   Life is way toooo goood right now. #ForeverFrench

Oh yeah and to answer your questions yes we can email friends and whatnot. Not sure what the church leaders were thinkin there haha.   Just kidding.   Kinda.  Not really. All of the missionaries have been talking about it. Now they can all email there cute little girlfriends.   #NotGood.  I’m gonna have to give the prophet a quick call.  Just kidding.  I think.

This last week was out of controllll!  I have never felt the spirit so and for so long. This week was the big conference we have been planning for with Elder Richards of the Seventy.  He is a powerful man! He knows his stuff and he knows it well.  He talked for five hours non stop!  I don’t know about you but a five hour talk in uncomfortable wood chairs does not sound like the funnest thing in the world. BUT IT WAS.  Normally I can’t sit still for over an hour and stay completely in tune with the speaker but the spirit was way too strong to be taking a nap.  I think I took a total of 14 pages of notes.  Everything the man said was for me!   The Lord was speaking to me!   I had so many questions answered that no one even knew I had... accept the Lord!   It was a meeting I will never forget. Words would come out of his mouth and my pen would write something similar on the paper but they weren’t his exact words. #SpiritualNotes.   After the conference we had a 4 hour train ride back home.  After reading some letters and the new church magazine I decided to read the notes I had taken again. Some of the things I had written were nothing that Brother Richards had said but rather the things that the spirit told me to write! I didn’t realize it at the time.  Not sure if any of that made sense haha but it was a crazy experience.  God knows me.  He knows you.  Not sure how he does it.  But he does... because he loves you!   Don’t forget it.

And then on Sunday we had Stake Conference.  It was another spiritual punch to the face . #FeltSoGoodTho.  President Poznanski and his wife gave some super legit talks. That man is a beast of a Mission President. He is amazinggg.  Pretty sure I got the best Prez in the world. #EveryOneSaysThatButItsTrue.  Whenever he talks everyone is all ears.  Obviously all the Elders were glued to what he was saying but it was not just us.  He really knows how to control a crowd.  He is an amazing teacher.  He teaches straight doctrine and then he shows and shares personal experiences on how to put these doctrines into practice.  And after his talk we got to hear from Elder Donaldson of the seventy.  Two Seventies in one week!  Not bad eh?   The second he stepped up to speak the spirit swept over everyone.   You could literally see it.   It was nuts.   He gave an awesome talk on how God knows the beginning from the end.  He knows why we are where we are and why we are doing what we are doing.  We all have a purpose.  He talked about how it wasn’t just by chance that the North Star wasn’t just placed over Bethlehem.   It was there because God knows the orbit of the earth and that one little star was meant to be there way before it was actually there.  It’s like this with so many other things in our life.  God knows our "orbit" in life.  He has plans for each one of us.  It’s up to us to discover what these plans are.  God gave us prayer, family, scriptures, and church service opportunities for a reason. These things aren’t by chance.  They are all apart of our orbit!!!   I’m so thankful for the opportunity to find gods lost sheep who need to be put back in their "orbit!"  And often members of the church are lost in their orbit.  Ask yourself this question... "Are you where you should be in your orbit?"   Think about it!   Have a good week!   Stay in your orbit ya’ll. Shoot for the stars.   Go big or go home.   Do the little things.   Big things will follow.  Promise ya!

Bises 
Elder Adamz



No comments:

Post a Comment