background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

E-mail 12-23-2013

Hello! I will keep this short because I will see your lovely faces tomorrow!  I will be skyping you at 10 o'clock in the morning Christmas Eve.  But I must say this last week was pretty epic. We were knocking on heavens door all week!  We got let in 5 times!  Usually it takes a year to get let in that many times haha but thanks to Presidents inspiration tha'ts changed!  Guess what we changed?  WE SANG!  French people are not the caroling type but when a weird American and an Austrian ask if they can sing a little Christmas song people become curious and say "why not."  We probably sang about 10 times!  I never thought in my life I could sing in front of peepz but I managed to do it!  That's all for today. See you tomorrow. Joyeux Noel.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment