background

Monday, August 5, 2013

E-mail August 5, 2013




Sounds like you have had quite the week.   Golf, bébé, and Tiger wins again.   Life doesn’t get any better then that!   That’s legit. Well just when I get comfortable in a ville... the Llord sends me on my way!!  I am going to be serving in down town Paris!!!!   I am so pumped.  All of my mission I have hoped to be able to serve in the city of love!!!   I am so pumped and at the same time a little disappointed haha. I love Strasbourg so much.  Easily the most legit place in France.  I am going to miss Blessing, Dominique, and Sister Mackoy!  It was so awesome being able to help those three enter into the waters of baptism.  It has been a real treat these last weeks or so to see them grow and strengthen there testimonies!  I hope they continue to progress and hang on!   That’s the worst part about leaving places.  So many awesome people here that I am really going to miss. But on the real... I will get over it real soon.  Paris will be way too legit. I will be living within walking distance of all of the most famous things in the world.  Not that that’s important but kinda cool.  I’m sure I will be able to take a lot more cute pics for you mother.  You’re welcome.

 My week was leggit as usual. We have been able to find so many new amis as of late!  So many people are interested in the gospel here. Its amazing to me how fast the lord is hastening his work.  France is starting to explode.  We are the fasting growing mission (statistically) in Europe by a mile!  We are finding as many new amis each week as some of the missions in America!   Pretty crazzzy.  Our Mission President is way to legit.  He will be called shortly to serve in the 12, I’m sure. haha.  I really am in the best mission in the world.  Everyday here in the mission is the best day ever.  France is the promised land for sure.   America is still great, but yes France is legit.  Thanks for being awesome.  Keep teaching the good word with the sister missionaries.   God will bless you for it!   Thanks for your prayers!  Thanks, Dad for your example. You’ll never know how much of an influence you’ve had on my life and about the decision to serve a mission. Thanks!  I read a talk this morning by a member of the 12 on the importance of fathers.  Reminded me a lot of my own father.  It talked a lot about the importance of a father serving a mission and the influence that has on children.  I will always remember the stories you told us about your mission.  The car wreck, the fork through the finger, and above all the story of the little boy who was very sick with something (green fever I think) and you were able to heal him.  If you hadn’t served a mission I would have never had the opportunity to hear, to dream about and do all of these cool things for myself one day.  You’re the best!!! LOVES.

I’ll tell of one cool experience.. to make a long story short... we prayed that God would help find someone that was interested so that we could find the real joy in missionary work... TEACHING!  The third door we knocked on opened right up!  She let us in and we shared a quick message on the restoration. She loved it!  The spirit was so strong.  We asked her at the end of the lesson, so what do you think and feel about this message?   "Its marvelous!"   Not a bad answer ehh!   She was so right!   We are going top be seeing her again.   Hopefully before I have to leave.  The Lord answers prayers and often he will answer them right away!  But not always... sometimes we gotta be patient.   Hate when that happens. haha.

Well that’s about all I got from this side of the world. Thanks for being awesome.  I love y’all to the moon and back.  Next week when I email you I’ll be chilling in the City of Love!  Quelle bénédiction.  Have a good week!   LOVES.

Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment