background

Monday, July 29, 2013

E-mail July 22, 2013



July 22, 2013
HI mother.  Sounds like life is the best... just like every week.  Quelle bénédiction!  Thanks for the missionary tip.  I will be sure to put it to practice.  Sounds like you and dad have been teaching a lot with the sister missionaries.  That’s sweeeet.  Members missionaries are the coolest.  Keep it up.  I have yet to find a suit.  That is my goal today.  I will have to let you know next week if I have succeeded.  I will be sure to take a cute little pic for you in my French suit... don’t you worry.  And the shoes.  Long story short. One of the Elders in the mission has zero money and zero support from home and he really needed some shoes haha.  So I may or may not have given him my new pair of shoes that y’all sent me with Kenna. Sorry bout that!  But like always when we help others the Lord helps us!!!!  The very next day after I gave him the shoes I found an old pair of shoes underneath my bed that work very nicely!   #Blesssssed. I may buy a cheap pair if I can find them during "soldes" these next couple of weeks.  That’s legit that Phil Mickelson won the major.  Guy is a stud.  Not his biggest fan but that’s neat.  #Chapeau.  Speaking of golf... have y’all been able to play or has it been way to hot?  Im guessing Fallon’s grass is all yellow if its been that hot eh?  Hopefully it will cool down so y’all can get out there and whack some ballz. 

This last week was a week of miracles.  The Lords hand in our work was very visible.  So the week started off on another trek to Paris (soooo many long train rides).  We had our exchanges with the assistants.  Super legit.  I also got to go to the mission home for a little bit. Got to see Prez. He is sooo legit!  Love that man.  We were able to talk for a little bit about the missionaries in our zone  and I picked up all of our mail for the zone.  Like always... nothing for me haha.  Lifes rough eh?  But lets be real.  I am pretty bad at writing back so don’t bother sending them things.  The exchange with the assistants was super short but very productive. An american girl who lives in France doing some kind of service thing and a french girl who just graduated from BYU. were at the train station.  We ended up catching the same train as them during an exchange. Super funny convo. Yes they are members. Small world!  But best of all when were in the train station buying tickets to come back to Strasbourg when I met a man who lived in America for a little bit but he is French.  Turns out he met a Mormon family in America who he really liked.  He was very interested in our message and we were able to set up a RDV with him with the assistants.  Coooool.  And then after we got back from our exchanges with the assistants we went on exchanges with the Elders in Mulhouse (only an hour train ride!).  They have been struggling finding new amis so we really focused on that.  Turned out to be the best exchange of my mission.  Everyone we talked to was interested in the gospel!  We were able to find some new amis for them to teach.  No better feeling then being able to help other missionaries!  Serving the lord is the best. And also in our own area we were able to find 8 new amis!  Highest number of the mish so far.  Stats are not important but it does help me to see how much the Lord is blessing us and how he is hastening his work.  This week in the France Paris Mission we found 210 new amis!  The highest number in the history of the mission by a mile. Just 2 years ago the average in the mission was 50 new amis.  The Lord is hastening his work for sure!  The people of France are being prepared to get whacked with the spirit!  So glad to be apart of it.  It’s amazing what happens to a mission when it has a legit President and a bunch of obedient missionaries!  The sky is the limit.

Thanks for being awesome.  Thanks for all of your prayers... I feel them each and every day... especially for my French!  I have been able to see so much progress as of lately.  The Lord answers prayers!  Don’t you forget it!  Remember... "When LIFE gets to hard to stand... KNEEL!  Thanks for EVERYTHING. Life rocks.  Have a good week y’all.  Je vous aime!

Bisous 
Elder Adamz



No comments:

Post a Comment