background

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

E-mail 12-2-13



Hello.  I got the slip mother but I have yet to pick up the package.  I will get on that soon.  I have never had to pay for a package before so don’t worry  about that.  I am pretty sure I will still be in the same area.  With the way I move around its not 100 percent sure but don’t worry haha.  Just send it here to Caen.  If I end up leaving the missionaries can bring it to me during our Christmas conference.   Sounds like y’all had a super good Thanksgiving.   Small, but I’m sure it was still a good time.  Good to hear that grandpa is recovering.  That’s good that he was able to go to church.  Sure he liked that. The Fallon 5th ward will never be the same without gramps . That’s funny that Garrett and his bleu (greeny) came.  I think that something like that could happen with Elder Davis the kid I trained.  We are pretty tight.  He is a boss.   Not sure if I told you already but he went Zone leader along time ago.  He was like the youngest zone leader ever.  Kid is a boss.  I think we all know why... his father (trainer)? lol.   I’m done.  

 That’s crazy that both Whit and Garrett  got some phat tv'z at Wal-mart during black Friday.   Did you buy me one?   Thanks.   C'est gentil.  Sounds like the BYU Nevada game was pretty close.   Thats cool. That stinks that BYU won. They are garbage. GO NEVADA.
 
So yes thanksgiving was pretty dang legit.  Instead of turkey and ham we had big ole pieces of chicken . It was suppppper good.   And instead of making some pie I made some famous pomegranate salad.  Every loved it of course.  And of course my potatoes were off the charts.   If I’ve  learned anything on my mission it’s been how to cook a mean bowl of mashed potatoes.    And any other form of potateos haha.    Gosh , I love them things.   Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday I’m pretty sure.   The Christmas season is the best but nothing beats Thanksgiving day.   LOVE IT.   I ate sooo much.   I am seriously getting so fat.   I know It’s not the new year yet but I  have already made some new resolutions. Eat less . Exercise more.   No baggets.   No coke.   Less  cereal.   Smaller portions.  No more patisseries.  Life is gonna suck!   But that’s okay.  I think it will be better than coming home a friggin whale.   I lived it up for long enough.   I’m pushing 230 now  (229 to be exact)  hahaha.   I know.   Pretty legit right?    Please help me help myself by not sending to much candy in the Christmas packages.   Every morning I wake up and look at myself in the mirror and I cry a little bit.  I miss that old skinny Elder Adamz.   Pray that I can find him again please!   Okay enough nonsense.   Thanksgiving was a success for sure.   We played ping pong for a good 4 hours.   I don’t think I need to tell you who the champ was.  You know. 

So legality was not a success.   It was horrible.  The 5 hour train ride was pretty much worthless.  I went all the way to the Huge Police prefecture like I was supposed to.   They sent me to like 15 different parts of the building where the person would just end up sending me somewhere else.   I then went up to the front desk and talked to some lady who then sent me to a building on the opposite side of Paris! haha.   Then when I got there I had to wait in line for 3 hours before I got a ticket and then had to wait another 2 hours.    And then finally they called me!   After a 30 second conversation the lady told me that I had all the right paper work and that everything looked good but she didn’t have time so I would have to fix another Rendez vous and come back another time.   FRIGGIN .  So pretty much I don’t think I am going to ever be legal haha.   But that’s okay.   Life is fun being an illegal criminal.   They’ll never catch me! 

Sorry I am out of time.  SORRY.  Time flies. We have got some stuff to do.  Quick story about how legit Caen is.   So today on the bus we met a guy that knows a ton of members of the church back in America.   HE LOVES AMERICANS.   He lives in a town right next to where all of the famous war beaches are and it wsa the Americans who came and saved his family when he was ten years old!   He is now 80 something  years old.  There are not a whole lot of people left from these days.   We talked for a while.    He has never been to the church before but was invited not that long ago by some members.   He might show up one of these days.   Sorry if none of that made sense.   In short.... GOD BLESS AMERICA LAND THAT I LOVE!   . And FRANCE , it’s a good place too!  . Have a good week !    LOVE YOU.   Sorry for the lack of spirituality this week and the lack of missionary experiences.    I will work on that next week.    Love me anyways.  

BYE,  Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment